Members of the diocese met in Midland on June 9, 2018 to hear reports from the transition consultant, the diocesan treasurer, the President of the Standing Committee, and to join in Eucharist and reflection together.
We live-streamed the gathering. That recording is available, here.
The group reviewed and discussed several documents. Those resources are available, here:
- Summary of the Self-Study Gatherings, presented by our transition consultant, the Rev. Dr. Diane Vie
- Financial Report on Diocesan Investments, presented by Diocesan Treasurer, Mike Turnbull
- Report from the East/West Collaborative Conversation with Possible Scenarios for Transition Next Steps, presented by Standing Committee President, the Rev. Dan Scheid
- Timeline of Rust Belt Episcopal – the exploratory process between the Dioceses of Northwest Pennsylvania and Western New York
- Website for Rust Belt Episcopal
- 2018-2019-2020 Diocesan Budget
Participants in the gathering and those that were unable to join us are invited to reflect on the presentations and discussion. Please click here to take the reflection survey.