COMMUNICATIONS & GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
Time requirements: 8-16 hours per week, fexible schedule
Suggested majors: Communications, Graphic Design, Writing, Public Affairs, or related eld
Duration: Summer, exible weeks
Location: Saginaw, MI
THIS IS WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:
- Transforming unjust structures of society – we advocate, we educate, we connect.
- Telling stories and equipping others to tell stories.
- We’re church with a progressive voice.
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH*:
- Writing, layout, and design for the print magazine, e-newsletter, website, brochures, logos, video, etc.
- Manage social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, etc.
- Consult with churches and other organizations to help them tell their story in their local community and online
* This is only what you might do – we’ll shape the position to fit the needs and interests of the right candidate.
IS THIS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU?:
- You have strong computer skills and an interest in learning new technologies.
- You have a strong grasp of English grammar and are comfortable editing and being edited.
- You take initiative and work creatively.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? APPLY!
Send your resume with a cover letter and either a design or writing sample to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 26th.
- Flint Water: How Can You Help?
- Paying it Forward: Hurricane Sandy to Flint Water