Welcome to the new website of the Episcopal Diocese of Eastern Michigan!
This change is part of our ongoing effort to connect the Church with the modern world (and that includes online). As with any change, there will be some questions. This post contains information and resources about this new resource.
I can’t find what I’m looking for!
We’ve made some major changes here, including how things are organized. Don’t worry! If you cannot find what you’re looking for, try the following:
- Use the search tool on the homepage of the website.
- Report the missing content by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
My congregation or ministry has old information!
Our congregations and organizations are mapped on the Episcopal Asset Map, a powerful tool that allows you to see what’s happening around the diocese and the larger Church.
To add or update information:
- Open the Episcopal Asset Map on our Churches page.
- Click on your congregation’s pin on the map and click on the title of the church to open the full profile.
- Click “Take the Survey!”, a red button in the upper right hand side of the page, to edit the information and submit for review.
I’ve noticed some bugs or errors in the new website!
It’s new! We’re going to find some bugs. If you see something weird or broken on this site, please let us know. Report any issues by emailing email@example.com.